- Mid-top silhouette with ankle strap for secure lockdown
- Leather and textile upper for premium durability and fit
- Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Pivot points in the forefoot and heel for smooth transitions in all directions
Item number: 315115-112.WW
Transcending foot coverage since 1982, this once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One, the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. It was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game for players like Moses Malone and Charles Barkley while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood to the blacktop to the core of hip-hop culture. Today the Nike Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning and a massive midsole, but the Nike Air technology takes a back seat to the shoe's status as an icon.
Share your sneakers stories with us by using the #platypusshoesnz hashtag
Write Your own review
Womens Air Force 1 '07
This product qualifies for free shipping
Air Max, Cortez, Roshe - just a few of the iconic styles engrained into the footwear industry by Nike. Since 1971, Nike and its famous Swoosh logo have become global powerhouses in the sportswear industry, supporting athletes from grass roots to elite as well as producing streetwear for the coolest of cats.