Refunds & Returns
Things not quite right? All good! We know that sometimes an item may not fit or be right.
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) in-store or online within 30 days of the order receipt and we will be happy to provide you with an exchange, store credit or refund. Note. If you placed your order using PayPal you can still take your item in-store to exchange over the size; you just can’t exchange it for a varied item or return it for a refund in-store just yet.
Returns will be accepted when:
- Items were purchased in the last 30 days
- Proof of purchase is provided
- Items are unworn, undamaged and unmarked
- Items are in their original condition and their original packaging or shoe box (please note the box must be unmarked / undamaged also)
Refunds will be processed via your original payment method;
- Credit card refunds will be visible within 1-5 business days depending on your financial institution
- PayPal refunds will be processed in your PayPal account 1-2 business days after we receive your returned item
- Online refunds will be processed once a return has been received at our warehouse and reviewed by the customer care team. We’ll send you an email after your items have been reviewed, which may take up to 2 business days.
- Online purchases using credit/debit cards may be refunded or exchanged in-store. Please ensure you have your proof of purchase for our Platypus team member to assist you.
- Online purchases using PayPal can only be returned to the online store.
- In-store purchases cannot be returned or refunded to the online store at this point in time.
- If you purchased online and picked up in-store using our Click and Collect service, then you are eligible for an exchange or full refund.
EXCHANGES & STORE CREDIT
In-store purchases that are eligible for return and within 30 days of receipt may be exchanged for other items, or store credit provided. It is at the discretion of our Platypus team to decide whether a full refund will be provided.
COST OF RETURNS
You are responsible for the costs of returning any item(s) to our online store. Any returned item(s) are your property and remain your responsibility until they reach our warehouse.
We offer two services when booking your return online;
- Courier pick-up – Cost varies depending on your pickup location
- Australian Post drop-offs – We recommend using their track and trace services
Returns will be accepted on any faulty item(s) returned to any Platypus store within a reasonable timeframe.
If you believe your online purchase arrived with a manufacturing fault, or you received something different to your original order, we'll be happy to cover the cost of the return.