CLICK & COLLECT IN 4 EASY STEPS
Please note: Click & Collect as a delivery method is temporarily unavailable, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Shop online at your convenience, then collect from your chosen store for no additional charge. In most cases, you can order online then collect on the SAME DAY!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Browse our awesome sneaker range online & select your size.
Select 'Click & Collect' and check availability at your chosen store.
Confirm and pay for your order online.
Wait to hear from us, then come in to collect!
- Pay online and simply collect in-store.
- There's no additional cost to Click & Collect your order, and no delivery charges.
- No minimum or maximum purchase amount or product size.
- Your order will be ready for collection from your nominated store within 24 hours, subject to availability.
- You will be contacted via email once your product is ready to collect.
- Beat the queues! Click & Collect orders will be held for up to 21 days.
It's easy! Simply browse the website and find the products you want, then follow the steps below:
- Select your size
- Select 'Click & Collect' then enter your postcode & search radius and click 'Check'.
- The closest stores to you with available stock will then be displayed, select your preferred store then click 'Buy & Collect In-Store'.
- This will add the product to your cart, and you are free to browse and add other products to your cart.
- Once you are ready to complete your order, click the cart icon in the top right corner to review your cart then click 'Proceed to Checkout'
- Now complete the order by entering your personal details and payment information.
- Once you have successfully placed your order, wait for us to send you an email telling you your order is ready, then simply go to your selected store with your tax invoice (which we send via email) and your photo ID (so we know it's you!) to grab your fresh kicks! Please note: If you need to nominate someone other than yourself to collect the order, we require prior contact to our Customer Care team. We may request to see the credit card used or speak to the card holder at any stage. The nominee will also be required to show a form of I.D.
Once your order is placed, our in store team will be notified and they'll get busy preparing your order! Once it's ready we'll send you an email letting you know and you can come and collect!